The DetailsThe Artist
- These unique, graphic scarves boast a fashionable appreciation for the art of penmanship. Lori Siebert's calligraphy style turns the magic of the written word into beautiful fashion. They look great as part of any wardrobe or ensemble.
- Featuring heartfelt sentiments, Poetic Threads scarfs are versatile, and unique gifts for a special friend or loved one.
- This blue ombre rectangle scarf features an inspirational message about sisters.
- Sentiment on scarf Sisters doesn't get bored when you talk about memories. Love that. Sisters make life way more fun. DEMDACO Blue Ombre Rectangle Scarf - Sister from Poetic Threads Collection by Lori Siebert
- Polyester Twill, Measures 25 Inches Width x 70 Inches Long
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit t o thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggab le hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.