The DetailsThe Artist
- Perfectly playful and elegant, the stunning Sharon Nowlan Collection Blossoms and Butterfly Wings wall décor is certain to delight and enchant this season.
- This piece features delicate butterfly artwork with a blossoming branch, all crafted with replicated sea glass and seashells and accented by intricate linework.
- Perfect for adding to any home, this piece will certainly make for the perfect anytime gift for loved ones or treasured friends.
- Sharon Nowlan’s artwork is reflective of the beautiful land and seascapes of Nova Scotia where she grew up drawing, painting and creating in a variety of media. The Sharon Nowlan Collection transforms a mix of composite pebbles and other materials into inspirational designs, from angels and devoted friends to meaningful sentiments.
- Made of pine wood, paper, glass, and PVC. Dimensions:10"w x 8"h.
Sharon Nowlan grew up drawing, painting, and creating in a broad range of media inspired by the natural beauty of Nova Scotia. But it wasn’t until she became a mother that the expansive seascape and landscape were brought into tighter focus. It start ed with a trip to the beach with her three-year old son. After gathering a pocket full of small, sea-washed pebbles, she artfully arranged them to create a small tableau depicting a grandmother and child. The notion that a clutch of small, cold stone s could convey such warm emotions struck a chord with Sharon. Over the years, Sharon’s designs have evolved to include other natural objects including shells, twigs, driftwood and bits of sea glass...but it all began with a handful of pebbles.