The DetailsThe Artist
- Watercolor and acrylic artist, Lori Siebert is taking prominent place in the Glass Fusion Collection this season. These simple plates and dishes are the ideal backdrop for any of her pop-ins designs. Start with the right dishware and choose the pop-ins that allow you to dress up the table for the holidays.
- The Black and White Striped Round Pop-In Platter is a large Serving dish that can be used alone for everyday purposes or customized with a Glass Fusion pop-in for Easter, Independence Day, and even Halloween!
- Bold black stripes decorate the rim of this round plate.
- This plate is handwash only, and not meant for the microwave.
- DEMDACO Glass Fusion Black and White Striped Round Pop-In Platter is made from handpainted glass. It measures 13.5" Dia.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces.