The DetailsThe Artist
- This byDesign trinket dish is a hand-formed round ceramic container for holding jewelry and other small items.
- The byDesign Personal Accessories collection includes stylish pouches, pill boxes, trinket dishes, and jewelry keepers— specially designed with convenience and function in mind.
- Designed by artist Lori Siebert, this is a practical gift for the stylish woman who enjoys expressing her unique style with personal accessories.
- Features beautifully understated painting of a flower on an off-white background.
- Made of stoneware; 3.5"dia. x 1"h.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit t o thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggab le hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.