The DetailsThe Artist
- Your scarf can now be worn in an entirely new way. Breathtaking versatility and natural elegance make this DEMDACO Bird on a branch Scarf Vest the perfect addition to any fashion collection. White flowers embellish life-like branches positioned ever so perfectly on a cloudy gray backdrop. Elegantly perched is a lone yellow-breasted songbird. This striking statement piece shows a nature-inspired sophistication.
- White flowers embellish life-like branches positioned ever so perfectly on a cloudy gray backdrop. Elegantly perched is a lone yellow-breasted songbird. This striking statement piece shows a nature-inspired sophistication. The flowy material and stylish adaptability make this a fashion favorite fit for any season. Dress it up with jewelry for a polished night out or add a sunhat for classic daywear. Value is an art with such a dashing piece that doubles as a vest, scarf, shawl, or wrap. Made with a lightweight polyester, this glides effortlessly with your every move.
- The vest also makes the perfect gift for a friend or family member. Not sure of her exact style? That’s okay because this scarf can be worn in several ways, light and airy or tied up for poise to accentuate the silhouette. This garment is multiple pieces in one, sure to catch everyone's eye.
- DEMDACO Tim Coffey Gray Bird on Branch Scarf Vest by byDesign Apparel
- Made with polyester, 63"w x 40" long, one size fits most, Can be worn multiple ways, Hand wash Only-cold, Do Not Bleach, Hang to Dry
A New England native, artist and illustrator Tim Coffey draws his inspiration from his surrounding New Hampshire landscapes, everyday occurrences, and his lifelong collection of photographs. Through softly rendered watercolors and richly colored acry lics, Tim’s unique vision transforms his art into an inviting world of magical menageries, soothing still lifes and far-reaching landscapes. As an illustrator by trade, Tim’s work adorns children’s books, stationery and gift items, and home dé cor accents. As an artist, Tim is always looking for ways to turn everyday items into arts and crafts supplies, and his ultimate goal in life is to inspire people to create.