The DetailsThe Artist
- This collection is for the style-savvy woman who enjoys expressing her unique style with personal accessories. Carry art on-the-go with this byDesign line.
- Each cell phone tote has extra space with a pouch at both ends for plenty of room to hold all the essentials.
- Designed by Poetic Threads artist Lori Siebert, this cell phone tote features white script letters on a black background. Text is meant to inspire and instill a deep sense of faith in those who use it and See It.
- DEMDACO Lori Siebert Cell Phone Tote byDesign Bags Collection
- 49-Inch adjustable cross body strap and 7-Inch wristlet strap, both removable. Includes 3 credit card slots inside and magnetic closures at both ends. Holds up to new larger size smart phones. 100% Cotton Canvas, Polyester and Synthetic Materials. Measures 4-Inch x 7-Inch x 1.5-Inch
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.