The DetailsThe Artist
- She'll love this dark blue abstract patterned kimono designed by artist Lori Siebert for when she needs some extra comfort and "me" time or wants to dress up her lounge or sleep wear.
- Measures 50" by 26", made of soft polyester twill fabric. One size fits most. Do Not Bleach, Handwash Only - Cold, Hang to Dry.
- Makes a thoughtful gift for the person in your life who enjoys lightweight decorative wear.
- DEMDACO ByDesign Apparel Kimono - Pattern Mix.
- So lovely it could be left out as a decorative item in the bedroom, walk-in closet, or bath.
At the fresh age of seven, Lori Siebert won a ribbon for painting in a local fair. From that day forward, art became an integral part of her life. Taking art classes to expand her curiosities and making her own version of interesting things she would see in stores led to a degree in graphic design, and eventually, the opening of her own design firm. From acrylics and watercolors to torn paper and Sculpey® clay, Lori is constantly experimenting with new mediums to create unique pieces. A visit to thrift shops and the discovery of wonderful old sweaters sparked the inspiration for her newest creations, Knitzies, for Nat & Jules®. These adorable and cuddly plush animals crafted from a patchwork of fabric patterns and textures are like huggable hand-me-downs fashioned in a labor of love.