Shipping typically occurs within 72 hours of order placement, however, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally at this time. Delivery is limited to the 50 United States and we cannot ship to APO or FPO addresses at this time. When shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, additional shipping charges will apply. Shipping cost is based off order dollar total for standard products. A $100 order shipping to Montana, for example, will be billed at 11.5% of the order total for Regular Rate customers ($11.50 freight cost), 10% for Platinum Level I customers ($10 freight cost), 9% Platinum Level II customers ($9 freight cost), and 8% for Platinum Level III customers ($8 freight cost). Shipping cost is calculated after order is complete and will appear on your delivery invoice.
Please note, freight on Margin Builders or other discounted items are billed at the non-discounted list price. Items such as free displayers incur a freight charge based on the list price of the displayer. Similarly, freight is charged based on the pre-discounted price for customers who are receiving a discount on their order.
Please refer to the chart below to determine the freight percent for your state and store status.
Certain instances may occur where shipment (due to item weight or dimensions) would require delivery services via Freight Truck. The Ground shipping rate schedule above will have an additional handling fee of $100 that will be applied to your order in these circumstances (example: order total = $400 + $32.95 Ground Shipping + $100 Freight handling fee = $532.95). All freight truck products display their shipping method within each product detail page.
We accept credit card payments only with the following types of cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
You can shop on this Website with confidence. We have partnered with 3Delta Systems (3DSI), a leading payment services provider, to tokenize card data and to accept credit payments safely and securely for our customers. We are utilizing 3Delta Systems CardVault tokenization service to protect your sensitive cardholder data and 3Delta assists us by routing our transactions into the payment networks.
3DSI helps glowologyskincare.com adhere to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions
- Industry leading encryption and security protocols to protect customer information
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
For additional information regarding 3Delta Systems payment services, visit www.3dsi.com
Many of our products are hand-crafted and have slight variations in color, texture and finish that are common and inherent to the nature of hand-crafted items, as well as the materials in which they are manufactured. These discrepancies do not pose or infer a defect in the product.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
If you are not happy with your item purchase, we will accept a return for a full product refund or an exchange for the same product.
- You may return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of delivery. All products must be in the condition you received.
- All returns and exchanges need a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#). Please call DEMDACO at 888.336.3226 to begin the return or exchange process and receive your RMA#. This RMA# is necessary for processing your return. Please write the RMA# on the outside of the carton being used to return the product and please include this RMA# on a copy of the original packing list or invoice and place it inside the carton being returned.
- Please note that it takes 7 to 14 business days to process returns once they arrive back at our location. Upon receipt of your return, we will initiate the refund process.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable. Return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility. DEMDACO will, however, pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (incorrect or defective item).
- All returns received will be applied to your DEMDACO account as a credit for you to use towards any current or future open invoice.
- Freight Truck Item Returns (items delivered by Freight Truck rather than UPS): If a piece arrives damaged in the delivery process, please call DEMDACO at 888.336.3226 immediately. Please inspect all products prior to accepting delivery. If product appears to be damaged, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately.
- DEMDACO online purchases are not eligible for 3rd Party store returns and 3rd Party store purchases are not eligible for DEMDACO online returns. Store purchases need to be returned to the store from which they were purchased. Online purchases will need to follow the return policy listed above.
Returns Dept – RMA#______
31426 W. 191st Street
Edgerton, KS 66021